Hi,

I have a task to convert HTML files to PDF files and i have no clue how to start. Can anyone advice as to how to go about doing this conversion from HTML to PDF?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
nsrivi

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

in php, you have fpdf classes to convert html/text to pdf. I guess there are classes in .net to do the same . Which server side scripting language are you using ?

in php, you have fpdf classes to convert html/text to pdf. I guess there are classes in .net to do the same . Which server side scripting language are you using ?

Hi.. I need the same thing. I have succeed in php using fpdf but i need it for Classic asp or javascript code . Can Anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Mukul

Hi

Is there anyone who was able to do this? I also need it..Please share it with us..

Thank you so much!..

madz015

This thread was started 2 1/2 years ago.

Since that time a lot of solutions of varying quality have come along, some of them free.

You might start by Googling for "html to pdf" .

i'm giving the whole information how to convert html to pdf by using javascipt only.

Er, no.
What you posted uses java.

And a link to the page you copied it from would have been enough.

If you are using Perl, .Net, or Java you can use the iText Lib and it's ports. The iText link is http://itextpdf.com/.

@fxm

Yes..there are a lot on the internet but its running..I need a javascript code for it and will convert immediately without an event needed..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.