well first of all I ask u people don't try to give me advices like use QT instead that waste my time lot I want a direct answer how to do this cause this is really important
C++ Module in my college has just started well the whole yesterday night I figured out how to configure the Wxwidget for Visual Studio 2010 but it didn't work and finally I could done it but I can't get the graphical user interface like that u can see in C# and Visual Basic the Drag and Drop Windows ,u can see that also in WxDev and easily create GUI applications but in Visual Studio can't get the Drag and Drop Menu in Designing Time.
I ask u don't give me an external like cause I have searched Google and I didn't satisfy with what I found, if u can write the step by step instructions then I would appreciate.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Which version of Visual Studio 2010 are you using?

>>well first of all I ask u people don't try to give me advices like use QT instead that waste my time lot
With a statement like that you are likely to not get any advice at all.

well I said don't suggest alternative library files
like QT. that's what I said.
I use the Visual Studio 2010 Professional Version.
NOT THE EXPRESS VERSION. I don't think the version is an essential question cause the way to configure the Wxwidget is same for Express to Ultimate. so plz don't ask question from me try to give me some suggestions. :(

commented: Don't be rude +0

>>plz don't ask question from me try to give me some suggestions

Ok -- you're ignored.

commented: gay +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.