Hi

i am flash game developer and will protect my games from decompilers please help me.

best regards.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi

i am flash game developer and will protect my games from decompilers please help me.

best regards.

i have use SWF Protect, search on google for protect swf files from decompilers.

anything can be decompiled, you can at most make it harder for the casual pirate...
The determined pirate will only become more determined and will probably have tools to counter the effects of most "code protection" tools.

Truly it's almost impossible to protect an swf from decompilers. But you can, for example, encrypt your ActionScript and it'll be very difficult to decompile it.

no, it will be just as easy as anything else for those who know how.
It will have to be decrypted, all you need to do is intercept the decrypted script before it's fed into the processor.

hai, iam karan. the "Flash EXE Builder" is used for protect ur swf game. any one cannot decompile ur game... iam very interested to see ur games please reply. <snip>

In my opinion if you optimize the code enough it will make it pointless to decompile because the decompiled code will be just as confusing as the bytecode.

If you are really desprite you could take a packing approach, compile your swf encrypt it, make a small flash app that contains the encrypted swf and decrypts it upon execution, it will be written to live memory but it will make it at least twice as hard to decompile.

Don't bother asking me how to do this in AS, because I've never touched Actionscript, I'm not even sure if its low level enough to do this. Its actually a technique used to protect maleware from detection; packing and encryption.

If you want to protect your swf you can encrypt it using f-in-box or similar library - it support encrypting as I remember...

I met with this problem.Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.