i want to get a help to decide about what type of project i can make in asp.net.my qualification is bs(cs) 4 years.i hav to make a final project to complete my course.i am interested in asp.net so please provide me information about project ideas.

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

You can create any web based application in ASP.Net. It can be any project which runs on a web, which can have a login form, registration form, data editiong form, data retriving or any report.

commented: hi rajini sorry to say but what u think that one id very old. we it people can able to do something very difficult. +0

Hi.i am doing BS(CS).i also wana make my final project in ASP.net.If you have or find any idea then also tell me plz

Come on guys there are plenty of ideas... here are some :)

• Cinema / Theater Online booking system
  • Online Bookstore
  • Online Student Registration System
  • Online Alumni Connections System

zmariow gave you some great idea's ... here are some more ....

1. >> Course Finder.

2. >> Personal Assistant (Best for beginners)
  3. >> Address Book (Best for beginners)
  4. >> School Management System.
  5. >> Library Management System.
  6. >> SpiderAlerts & Web services.
  7. >> Patient Information System.
  8. >> Web based Address Book.
  9. >> Shopping cart project.

You can even go for:
-- Video Rental Site
-- News Articles site and others

Honestly if you guys feel that you would like to compete in the industry, I would HIGHLY suggest writing your own ASP.NET shopping cart.

It has been hashed, re-hashed, and done and re-done. But there is nothing quite like having to build one yourself. You learn alot and can take what you learn to the next level. (Using it in a Real-World App and watch it perform)

How about this for an idea : an ASP.NET site in the vein of Sorcefourge which catalogues and lists ASP.NET only open source projects and allows people to contribute and logs the progress of the projects bug tracking etc.

Theres a career in there somewhere!

I recently launched this all in one tech resource site. click here

i want to get a help to decide about what type of project i can make in asp.net.my qualification is bs(cs) 4 years.i hav to make a final project to complete my course.i am interested in asp.net so please provide me information about project ideas.

hi Faiza i am also BS(Cs) student final year iam doing My final project in Asp.net i have few idea that i can shre with u.
Bye

> iam doing My final project in Asp.net i have few idea that i can shre with u.
Would it be anything to do with building one of these?
If so, then use it to travel back in time so you can reply to this post in a timely manner, as opposed to several years TOO LATE.

Conference Room Booking(Good for beginners)

Some type of big projects like site like orkut or some type of web application like astrology,what ur name says,glitter names etc I am student and I think big check out my blog [snipped]

please help me..........

You still haven't decided what you want to develop for your final year project????
Here are some ideas:
1)Training & Placement Management
2)Online Testing System
3)Online Course Portal
4)Library Management System
5)Student Information System
6)Event Management
7)Online Feedback

HI!
i am in Third year (IT),i want to make mini project so give me idea for project

Training & Placement management
Online Testing System
Feedback System
TimeTable Generation
Project Monitoring System
There can be a long list but it depends on your interest and on the kind of platform that you want to work on.

iam a final year mca student.. i want a project topic based on asp.net

i want a main project topic based on asp.net.pls give some latest project topics in asp.net able to complete with in four months maximum

commented: Reading fail. -2

Did you bother to read any of the suggestions posted above? Are you completely unable to think for yourself?

Closing this thread. It's long outlived its usefulness.

commented: red red red red red red red red red - Woo Hoo! - green! +19

i am final year msc(cs) student ............i am planning to do project on online games using asp.net....can u help me???????????

Well, sakthipriyanka I recommend you to go for silverlight. Because using asp.net it is will be quite difficult create the online game. It is better you to go for sliverlight 2 or flash.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.