Hi Friends

I am working on symfony project. This is new frame work for me. So Please clarify my doubt.

This is looklike community site. user able to create own sub domine. Public site have one login page ex(www.sample.com) individual user have one login page ex (www.vssp.sample.com).

How to seprate the login for public and user level?

I tried .htacces its not working . Please advice.

This Project have single controller. how to mange t wo category (public,user) .

Advance thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Symfony redirects are done with $action->forward('module', 'action'); OR $action->redirect('<route>'); . I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Symfony redirects are done with $action->forward('module', 'action'); OR $action->redirect('<route>'); . I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Thanks for your reply .

This code use only inside the module. But I want to call the module different user . When i login user this goes to new page.

Please advise.

In the app directory app/<app>/config/settings.yml there is a configuration for login_module and login_action. Modify the action to redirect the user to the other site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.