Hello friends,
As I was working on one of my site and accidently I have uploaded the file having no indexed Meta tags and due to that my site pages are out of Google search. I have removed the no indexed Meta tags but now I want to know when will my pages be re indexed? And will it again start indexing from the scratch?
Thanks

If you ping your website you can get it indexed faster, most of the time it takes about 30 days or so for the google bots to do a full crawl. According to backlinks and how fast they index. If you have a sitemap that is auto submitted upon posting then you should be indexed instantly.

Put your pages into a sitemap XML file and upload that sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools.

The pages are getting crwled by google on a daily basis (check your server logs), it just takes a while (could be a month) to show them in the search results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.