Hi friends,
I have a question and want detailed and prompt question.
What is a difference between Google Adwords and Google Adsense.

happygeek commented: Still posting in the wrong place, despite my contact with you - suggests you don't bother coming back and reading the replies +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have a question for you as well. Why not create your questions in the right categories?

Also, I googled your question and found it wasn't a new question. I worry that you are treating this forum like Quora where you get points for just asking questions.

commented: too lazy, too google :) +0
commented: If the questions are asked/answered here, then people will find us in the Google search results instead of Quora. +0
commented: Mikky has been asked many times to do this, as replies (he doesn't ever come back to a thread) and by PM. I assume the end game is sig spamming... +15

Hey Mikky004,
google adword is a very interesting topic to understand.Difference between google adwords and adsense is as follows:
The main difference is that Google Adwords are used by advertisers to fish out the right set of keywords in order for them to gain more reach. They place bids on certain words that are valued by search score throughout the search engine. However AdSense is used by advertisers to track how well their published ads are faring. They can track the number of impressions and conversions an Ad has had using AdSense. Advertisers pay Google a certain amount per ad click. AdSense lets publishers monetize their websites or blogs by earning money from relevant AdWords ads displayed next to their content.
If you need more information regarding this please do comment i will help you as your need.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.