my computer always do not shut down properly whenever i go online.the screen will juz turn black and then hang there. but if i did not go online, my computer will be able to shut down properly. why is this so??

what os do you have hardware is probably not the best place to post this it doesnt seem like any hardware(unless a bad driver is on your system) could do this. my suggestion is (if using windows) get all the critical updates, do a virus scan, ad-aware scan, spybot S&D scan, and then post your hijack this log in the security forum. If this only happens when you go online then it could be a malware browser addon (what browser do you use) if you are using IE then this is probably true.

my computer always do not shut down properly whenever i go online.the screen will juz turn black and then hang there. but if i did not go online, my computer will be able to shut down properly. why is this so??

have you ever fixed this problem .. I've same problem. thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.