Today i woke up and my computer wouldn't turn on. I did have this problem a few days before this but after a few mins it turned on. At the time i thought there was a slot not working on the power strip. I re pluged it in somewhere else and it turned on. But today i tried that again after getting a new power strip and it wouldn't turn on at all. i tryed different cables and that didn't work as well. The green light is on the MOBO and the PSU is about a month old. after all this i thought the switch broke and i have been wanteing to get a new case so i went a got a new case and it still will not turn on. I have no idea whats going on. please help

Try removing and placing your RAM...I often get these kind of issues and cleaning the RAM will solve my issue. Try it!!

Ill try that. But i think it might be the mobo i switched it out with an older one and it worked then

that didnt work. I believe it is something to do with the mother board But thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.