Hi,

I have a LG CD Writer. Earlier it was working. Now it is not writing files to Blank CD. It will read the CD having data but will not write files to blank CD.

Please provide me a solution.

Regards
Sudheendra

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

does it give an error message when it fails to burn to the disk

does it give an error message when it fails to burn to the disk

Hi,

I use nero for burning the CD. I select the files, and click on "Burn". Then it will give me a message like "The CD ROM is empty".

Hi,

I use nero for burning the CD. I select the files, and click on "Burn". Then it will give me a message like "The CD ROM is empty".

do you have 2 cd roms in you computer,if yes check that the correct one is chosen as the current recorder on the burn page in nero

do you have 2 cd roms in you computer,if yes check that the correct one is chosen as the current recorder on the burn page in nero

I have 1 CD ROM and 1 CD Writer. When I click on "Burn", it will eject the CD Writer and display a message saying "CD in CD ROM is empty".

Sudheendra

I have 1 CD ROM and 1 CD Writer. When I click on "Burn", it will eject the CD Writer and display a message saying "CD in CD ROM is empty".

Sudheendra

says its empty ,but you have a plank cd in it right ,
the Brand of you blank disk did you always use them or have you changed brands .sometime time burners are fussy as to the disk type being used .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.