Bwahahahaha. Where is my post? It only lived for a couple of hours. Well, have fun peepel, this is not what I call "Forum" where posts are just deleted by the admin at will.

What exactly was your post?... you've only had two posts, surely you didn't cause that much havoc so soon :)

That's what is funny about it, lol. I think I am some kind of terririst now, hehehe

PS: I think he is just jelous ;o)

The thread that goga is referring to is this one: [thread]7330[/thread]

I had just deleted it and was just about to PM goga indicating so, because I didn't realize that he was providing a link to any external page. I thought the post made absolutely no sense because it wasn't attached to any other thread.

I just saw this thread, and then went back and noticed that there was a link after all. Therefore, the thread has been undeleted. I'm sorry for the mix-up - it was an accident! In the future, goga, feel free to PM me about issues like this - I'm always here to help.

Incidently, I'm a she ;) hehe

That was quick, LOL, that's what I call a REAL forum for real peepel, hehehe. Thanks, I was a little surprized why thogh. No problems, I am here to help as well (I hope;)

PS: Incidently, I have to apologize, your highness ;)

Great :) Thank you for your help to these security-related bugs. Basically I just didn't realize that the word "this" was a link to some other page. So I was in the middle of writing you a PM saying "I think you meant this to be a reply to some other thread because it doesn't make sense on its own" when I noticed this thread! So then I went and double-checked and saw how it was a link.

I'll be more specific next time (will "Clicky" work?)

hehe - it's me, I'm blind LOL

Your majesty, you were harsh on yourself. It is more like busy helping others, which is a very royal thing :)

Hey Dani, I think you should make a new 'flirt' forum :P

Just kidding, please don't hurt me.

Slade

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.