Hi
Dear Friends,

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.12 & IE 6. My os is XP SP2.
All my images & graphics on both the Internet Browsers are highly distorted.I have installed my video drivers & then installed without any relief. Photos which i import from my digicam or exist on my hard disc are opening properly without any problem.
Please help my sort out this problem..

Thanks
Vaibhav

hello,i guess no ones has posted because its such a weird problem as the images work ok on the drive but not the internet ,i have no solution ,just wanted to say hell and welcome to Daniweb .
is it with all internet images or just some web sites giving you the problem ,

Thanks for giving time.
this is the problem with all websites.

Thanks

it could possible be video driver problem .right click on your desktop go properties /settings and check the color quality make sure its set to high 32 bit . or
right click on mycomputer ,go to properties /hardware/device manager and check for red or yellow ! on the video display

I have tried both already.Resolution as well as colour quality are at their highest level.No probs with video driver.then even i have reinstalled video driver & now i have even formated my windows drive & reinstalled OS but no benefit.

I have tried both already.Resolution as well as colour quality are at their highest level.No probs with video driver.then even i have reinstalled video driver & now i have even formated my windows drive & reinstalled OS but no benefit.

Like i said in my first post ,this is weird problem .and now it get weirder ,after a format it should not be a problem, maybe you could use print screen option key to copy a screen capture of the browser when all looks weird and attach it to you next post ,for a look !

its your isp or modem or adapter problem. i had fixed 2 years ago in dell laptop but sorry now i forgot how i fixed that.

Did you try reinstalling it?
Also in cmd, type, ipconfig /flushdns
maybe it might help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.