When I had Windows XP, I could have names appear on my screensaver images. I now have Windows Vista 32 and cannot find where to check to have the names appear in Screen Savings Setting.

hi KL2U, you mean the option "3D Text" which you can put any text as a screen saver or the "My Pictures Slide Show" in which you just put your pictures on the my picture folder and system will use that as a screen saver..

well if this is what you mean..just right click on a empty space on your desktop then choose properties it will bring up the display properties then choose the screen saver tab to customize your screen saver..

When I had Windows XP, I could have names appear on my screensaver images. I now have Windows Vista 32 and cannot find where to check to have the names appear in Screen Savings Setting.

I do not mean the 3D option. XP allowed names to appear on the screensaver for each image. Someone else told me now that Vista no longer has that option - SAD.

hi KL2U, you mean the option "3D Text" which you can put any text as a screen saver or the "My Pictures Slide Show" in which you just put your pictures on the my picture folder and system will use that as a screen saver..

well if this is what you mean..just right click on a empty space on your desktop then choose properties it will bring up the display properties then choose the screen saver tab to customize your screen saver..

I do not mean the 3D option. XP allowed names to appear on the screensaver for each image. Someone else told me now that Vista no longer has that option - SAD!
- Ed (KL2U)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.