CAN someone please tell me what to do here? Is there any way first of all for me to find out who is doing this i already reported it but i have a feeling it will still keep happening.....ive changed password and sec question does not matter still happening they put in code snippet a webpage and pic gallery of dirty sites and I have a 6 year old son that comes on this computer. I AM FURIOUS..........WHAT DO I DO TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING OR IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO? IF NOT SHOULD I JUST DELETE THE ACCOUNT? AND HOW DO I DO THAT IT IS AN AOL FREE E ADDRESS AND PROFILE............:sad:
EVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING THEY GO IN AND REMOVE ALL MY PICS EVERYTHING I WROTE AND ADD DIRTY THINGS . THAT'S GREAT FOR A SINGLE PARENT WITH A 6 YEAR OLD SON TO SEE. WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP ME? girlygirl.............................

They hacked into my profile

Hacking of your AOL profile has nothing to do with Windows Vista.
You should explain what technologies you using on AOL PHP/ASP/ASP.NET/JSP, are there any databases, do you have any scripts there (JavaScript, VBScript)

PS: I would recommend reading forum rules as forum flooding is not welcomed

Better move this thread to where it should be,she seems to be a newbie without much of an idea.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.