Since I logged on to my computer 3 days ago, it showed that a registry file had been recovered successfully, but now Javascript has disappeares. I have tried a lot of the tips on here, but nothing works.

What I really want to do is download the Microsoft Script thing, but I can't!
On that page, the 'continue' bit and the 'download' icon that I can see on my dad's computer are not there! So the scripting problem is preventing me from carrying out any solutions. I managed to download Sun Java platform, but I don't really know what this is.

In addition there are other places I can't see script - i.e if I want to search for a file, I get the search window come up, and the little doggie! But no words. Also when I click file and print I get no window come up at all. And if I go to System Restore I just get the box with no words in it.
Is this all related or seperate issues?

I run Windows XP and the latest Internet Explorer that came with SP2.
Praying you can help!
Janistalis

Hi!
Thank you very much! This has worked to some degree. All my script problems and everything have been solved.

Great! Glad to hear it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.