Hello,

I have installed a network printer on my computer running Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. The install worked fine and I can print fine but when the computer is restarted the printers won't connect again. If i open the printer directory it will ask me for my network credentials again and if i enter them it will connect to the printer directory and then the printers will connect again. I have clicked the save credentials box and it shows up in the list of credentials in the user profile section. Is there any way to make it so that the printers will automatically connect on start up?

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

have you tired reinstalling the printer/s having deleted then in the control panel?
I also had very similiar problem of not being able to see on a haphazard basis a network printer and eventually found the ca

oops sorry continued the cable was at fault

M

I have tried Uninstalling and reinstalling the printers and the cables for my printer are fine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.