i was playing music when my pc went stuck with the blue screen message. i then want to reinstall the operating system and came across this problem. i have been familiar with reinstalling and upgrading.
starting was smooth until to the stage where requires create a partition. i press C and goes to the next. to create partition press enter and the problem is it went back to where it says to create partition press C again, it did not create a partition therefore cant format and install the operating system. u done it with another different hard-drive and it still worked well. just liked to know whats the problem and solution for this.

Might be an idea to tell us the blue screen code..... perhaps your hdd is toasty.
Anyway, since a reinstallation is the way you wish to proceed, what was the result of the chkdsk run during the format Setup does?

Use third part software and format c drive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.