I just bought a new Dell Inspirion 9300 w/Win XP Media Center Edition. One of the peripherals that I bought was an Angel USB T.V. Tuner. I am trying to hook up an X-Box to the tuner, and I am having difficulty. This is very important since I am taking both of these systems with me overseas very soon, an I will not be able to take a t.v. with me where I am going. The tuner has a cable (coaxial) jack, A/V RCA jacks, and an S-Video port. I have connected to X-Box using the RCA jacks. What can I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What problems are you having? You said you had problems, but did not mention any error messages, etc, indicating what the problem might be.

The problem that I am having is that when I hook the X-Box up to the A/V jacks I get no signal from it on the computer. I searched every channel that I have, and nothing. I know that the X-Box is putting out a signal, so what am I doing wrong?

What about an adapter to allow you to view your XBox on your VGA monitor. I googled "XBOX vga adapter" and found a few options. I'm feeling lucky was

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=53&products_id=3166&lsaid=271300

but look at others, I just haven't got much time to look.

Obviously if you don't want to spend any cash this isn't for you, but its a no hassle option.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.