Hi,

Just recently, I've had trouble with webpages not loading correctly. Some will not load at all, for example when I do a google search, a large percentage do not open. Others, like Yahoo.com, load with no background or pictures. The same problem occurs in both Firefox and IE.

I have a laptop running Windows XP, and the internet connection comes in via a wireless router. The problem is still there, though, if I use the computer wired directly to the modem, so I don't think there is a problem with the router.

I had someone look at a HijackThis file, and I ran Ewido, Adaware, and Spybot so I don't think there is any malicious spyware.

I connected this computer to the network on my college campus, and all websites opened properly on that network, so I don't think it's an ad blocker or Norton problem. I also don't think it is a problem with my internet at home, because I hooked up a second laptop to the same connection and everything loaded properly on that.

I'm completely baffled, and would appreciate any ideas at all that anyone may have. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. I can't access certain sites, when other computers can. I was just on another forum, then 5 minutes later I try to get back on it and the page wouldn't load :eek:

what web browser are you using

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.