Ok so I installed windows 7 on my laptop, a Sony Vaio laptop. But I don't have any drivers like graphic driver and audio drivers. Where can I find these, links to pages would be helpfull. Ooo and my laptop model number is: VCPYB35AG and it is a Y series.

Thanks....

Sony are notoriously bad for drivers! If your laptop was sold with XP or Vista then you will most likely only find XP or Vista drivers for it.
I have put 7 on a few Sony's for customers and it is always a nightmare to find drivers. For your webcam (if it has one) you will most likely have to get a driver from Acer as an example.

[Edit]
The drivers you need are here - http://www.sony.co.id/support/product/vpcyb35ag/download

Sony are notoriously bad for drivers! If your laptop was sold with XP or Vista then you will most likely only find XP or Vista drivers for it.
I have put 7 on a few Sony's for customers and it is always a nightmare to find drivers.

100% agree with you on that.

I HAVE PUT IN THAT MODEL NUMBER but it says that is not valid, and that is the only number that I have. Were can I find out my number?

Yhanks...

Examples of VAIO model names are::

VGC-LV17G
VPCZ139GA
VGN-SZ583N

They are found near the edge of the VAIO screen

ok mine aint near the screen, it is on a sticker on the back and on my laptops box.

The only 2 number are this: VPCYB35AG and PCG-31311W

If you check out the link I supplies a few posts ago it will take you to the correct drivers for your machine!!!

ok mine aint near the screen, it is on a sticker on the back and on my laptops box.

The only 2 number are this: VPCYB35AG and PCG-31311W

that the number in the link in RIK,S post above , you have a numper typo in you first post

Exactly caperjack. Google told me that the C and the P were the wrong way round in the first post.

Thanks RIC FROM RCE I didn't se that post, I am downloading my drivers as we I am typing.

Thanks everyone for your help...

Please mark as solved.

No problem! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.