Anyone knows hot to solve my problem. I can't acces my drive in c, d, and e. (drive partition). When I clicked it, it was stated, " This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator. It was happened about three days ago when i unpurposely clicke an exe file from the internet. Could it be my computer hit by the virus? Now, my computer has many users account. Hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for my bad English. Iam Indonesian. Thank you very much

You said your computer has many users accounts. Try to log on Administrator's account.

Also, try booting into safe mode, and run some industrial-strength virus/malware scanners on the system. It does seem like you have been pwnd, and it is likely some sort of "ransom-ware". Can you boot the system and run your web browser?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.