my co-worker's laptop's power supply went out and he had some games on his hd before the ps went out. he got his laptop fixed and try to reinstall the same games and they will not work. i updated all of the drivers and directx. is there anything else that could cause this.

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

can a moderator move this to a questions board? this board isn't for asking questions (read the sticky)

sure.....can you leave the path....if you look at the number of poat this is my 1st....sorry

ah i see. i didnt see that it was your first post. i had another account but i lost the password, thats why i only have 12 posts (13 now).

Welcome to DaniWeb!

thanks...my cuz is MSCE cert. and he's the one that told me about you guys. i am an Engineer and i know a small amout about computers, more than anyone here at the office, so everyone runs to me and i keep asking him questions and he told me about this form. everyone keep running to me so much that i gave my cuz a job here as an IT manager and he used this form to help set up our new sever and network. but i am a little new as where to post certain topics at.....sorry, but thanks for helping a noob.

thanks...my cuz is MSCE cert. and he's the one that told me about you guys. i am an Engineer and i know a small amout about computers, more than anyone here at the office, so everyone runs to me and i keep asking him questions and he told me about this form. everyone keep running to me so much that i gave my cuz a job here as an IT manager and he used this form to help set up our new sever and network. but i am a little new as where to post certain topics at.....sorry, but thanks for helping a noob.

welcome to daniweb mate! as for not posting support questions in certain forums, it will usually say at the top of the page whether you can or not.

darren

Moved. :)

thanks guys again for helping me out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.