hello all. i am creating a program that helps write quizzes,(quizcreator),(the user chooses the type of question like t/f or multiple choice and i set it up for them and they just add the text for the question) but the thing is i need to save the final quiz created in the text box or whatever i use as a .doc file (so i can open it in microsoft word and print it or whatever) so if anyone has a technique or an idea it would be very helpful and useful. thanx :) i might not have explained the program well but if u ask me a direct question it'd be easier for me 2 answer, to help u understand my program so u can help me! thanx!plz plz plz ive been having lots of trouble with it. thanx again, any input would help

Member Avatar for iamthwee

If you have word installed add it as a com object.

whats a com object?
thanx anyway

Member Avatar for iamthwee

google is your friend.

yeah hello again, i did a com reference thing and it worked but when i try it on another computer it doesn't work! :( ! i asked around thet told me theres a way to get to work but no one i know knows how so help with that would be useful too.!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.