Hi

I am looking for an open source Java project such as (NotePad, Html Editor... etc) which consist of around 10 classes. I searched within source forge and I don't find a suitable one.

I'll use this project in something called (Refactoring) which enhancing the code. This is not a king of cheating. If you know some thing about software engineering, you will know exactly what is Refactoring means.

Any way, Please help me.

I'm waiting anybody.

You might look at jEdit. Source code is available and it also supports plug-ins. You may be able to do the work as a plug-in instead of trying to modify the source itself.

Thanks Ezzaral,

My current job is to refine the code within and between the classes, so I need project that not well coded.

If you have, please tell me.

Ah, I misunderstood you. I thought you wanted to add refactoring capabilities to an existing editor.

Other than Google, I couldn't say where to find a poorly written program that you could use for demonstrating refactoring - but I'm sure there are a ton of them out there ;)

@OP
Refactoring does not necessarily mean "poorly written". It simply means you want to accomplish what is being done ina different manner.

@OP
Refactoring does not necessarily mean "poorly written". It simply means you want to accomplish what is being done ina different manner.

Yes, that's a good point worth noting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.