hello.can you please help me guys on these..
A company wants to transmit data over the telephone, buit is concerned that its phone could be trapped. All of the data are transmitted as four-digit integers.The company has asked you to write a program that encrypts the data so that it can be transmitted more securely. Your program should read a 4-digit integer and encrypt it as follows: Replace each digit by (the sum of that digit plus 7) modulus 10. Then , swap the 1st digit with the third, swap the second digit with the fourth and print the encrypted integer.

First show us what you came up with. We won't give help if you show no effort yourself.

hello! Please if got the c++ code for your above program please send it to me even now. Please just do me a favour as a friend in need.Thank you.

commented: You're on the wrong site for sponging free homework -7
commented: You'll only be helped if you help yourself. +0
commented: Do your own damned homework, don't let others do it for you while you sit at your lazy ass playing some games in front of your computer. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.