hello.
I'm b-tech final year student and making final year on "Network Monitoring System",my platform is C#.net ,i have basic knowledge of C# and my query to all experts that...
what are the basic feature that i must include in my project and i want technical support...
I'm very dedicated towards my project so please give me some guideline.....

Read about the currently existing monitoring tools, and work out what featureset you want to provide. Document clearly each requirement, and build them as modules.

Fortunately for you, if I were your professor I wouldnt accept a network monitoring system its a very easy project. But then, I guess you can be glad Im not :)

good evening sir...
do you really think '' network monitoring system" is an easy project the please tell me some challing topics..sutable 4 my CS-final year project...

Sir? oh come on.. does Liz sound like a guys name??

So, you've been studying computer science, you've been taught a large number of techniques, and strategies, and so on, and you cant think of something for yourself??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.