Hi guys,
I have OPOSPOSPrinter.ocx that I'm supposed to use to connect to a fiscal printer and print. I have installed it's drivers.
According to the OCX's limited documentation, it says there should be an entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OLEforRetail\ServiceOPOS.
I've juggled all I can on this entry with no avail. Is there anyone with experience with this? Thanks.

regsvr32 OPOSPOSPrinter.ocx

Hi Comatose,
I've already registered the OCX. I'm able to use it's functions like Open to open the printer. But this function takes a string to represent a device name, which is stored in the registry. I just don't know where to put that entry so as to make it read!!!

The problem is, I have no idea if that entry that you posted for the registry is a value or a key, or if it's a string or a dword or whatever....

hi... i not tested it before but i have an idea for that.. actually im studying same part like yours.

im trying also cash drawer and line display.. but i have to output yet.
according to my research.. once that you register it u can use it by adding in ur components.

their a declaration also but i have to sample code of it. im just rely to the pdf file i have.

my reply thread may help u and also me..and others developer.

here the pdf i have... and to those people have their idea can also share it with us.

i hope we can solved this..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.