I am hoping to create a pixel based rpg game with the story depth of the elder scrolls series, with graphics similar to PixelMan 3 by pymike, (pygame.org/project/712/). If anyone is interested in helping, let me know! I am a basic level python programmer, so am using this project as an opportunity to learn to use pickle(), binascii module, and other things related to gaming. The goal is to produce a game for the Daniweb python community that we could all call our own, and possible enter it into a contest on pygame???? who knows. if you are interested, either respond to this thread or PM me. All level programmers are welcome, including you vega seat!

Have you contacted tomtelaw?
He was in Pygame business and I think he can help alot. I cannot join this for now, I have alot to do, but wherever I will be able to add anything, I will. Good luck with your project and.....Good idea :)

Have you contacted tomtelaw?
He was in Pygame business and I think he can help alot. I cannot join this for now, I have alot to do, but wherever I will be able to add anything, I will. Good luck with your project and.....Good idea :)

No I haven't, but thanks, I will contact him!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.