While developing program, i made six to seven text boxes to add the data in mdb database. All the data are properly added to the the database but for presentation purpose i have to show all these in one row & one column only.
Ex:
Textboxes for address: 1) Flat No 2) Premises Name 3) Road Name 4) Area/Locality 5)Town/District/City 6) State
while adding data all these have seperate text boxes and all are properly updated in database created.
I want to use Datagrid / Msflexgrid / MSHflexgrid to display all these data along with other data. All above (1) to (6) should be displayed under the heading "Address" under one column and one row in Datagrid / Msflexgrid / MSHflexgrid in the same order (1) to (6).

Plz help me

You need to concatenate the fields to display as address and then populate the grid with the address field.

Hi anand,
Do you know something about List View? I think List View can do the best job that you are looking for. If you want a sample code i attached a sample source code.

Hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.