Hi everybody.. was wondering if it is possible for a person to set a specific height value for the detail section in crystal reports.I want the section to have 10 records and maintain a certain height.If the records are for example 2 or any number less than 10, the detailed section should maintain this specific height.

I am creating a receipt but the problem is that if i have less records, the size of the report is reduced..

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Change the printer's paper size. (Custom paper).

Hi everybody.. was wondering if it is possible for a person to set a specific height value for the detail section in crystal reports.I want the section to have 10 records and maintain a certain height.If the records are for example 2 or any number less than 10, the detailed section should maintain this specific height.

I am creating a receipt but the problem is that if i have less records, the size of the report is reduced..

Any help will be highly appreciated..

Thanks chap..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.