Hi all,

I have read an YCbCr image by using fopen, fread using C. I wanted to extend this to read multiple frames like in a Video.

How should I proceed? I should take a while loop, but then what is the limit of the counter.

After reading those images I have to plot a Histogram using , only Cb Cr components. Can anyone help me out the code in C?

Thanks,
Rock

Is anyone here else going to recreate all the code you've written as an initial attempt?

*<stunned> silence*

C'mon. That's not a question, that's asking someone to do 99% of thee work for you.

Hi,
I want the code for reading the images using fopen, fclose. could you please post it on web

Hi all,

I have read an YCbCr image by using fopen, fread using C. I wanted to extend this to read multiple frames like in a Video.

How should I proceed? I should take a while loop, but then what is the limit of the counter.

After reading those images I have to plot a Histogram using , only Cb Cr components. Can anyone help me out the code in C?

Thanks,
Rock

you people are funny

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.