hiii every body. well i am a new member . well my problem is that i am a first year students and obvoisly i am studying c++. but i got an assignmet to do. i still not writing the code and i need help as soon as possible . please help me out. i have no time . i will show u the assignment and i hope any one help me. i thank all who try help me even he can or not .

this is my assignment and i need the code by c++ :

c++ Overview
You are strongly advised to read the whole of this document before you attempt to implement a solution.

A restaurant wants a scheduling system for their employees. The software will allow the restaurant owner to schedule employees for up to 40 hours in a seven day week.
The restaurant is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. The system should include a check-in and a check –out system for the employees, a print out of employees, work hours, and the ability to change hours if necessary.

Assignments Function

The employees enter the system to check-in or check-out , and the manager must write the password when use function 3 from the main menu , and if the manager failed 3 times to enter the correct password , the system issues a warning message and reject the request .

Main Menu
1- Check- in
2- Check-out
3-Managers Function
4- Exit

Managers Function
1- Add Employee
2- Delete Employee
3-Modify Employee
4- List Employee work hours
4- Exit

Assessment Criteria

As with any programming assignment part of the marking schema will include an allowance for the following.

- Well structured code – e.g. Consistent positioning of braces.
- Well commented code.
- Appropriately named variables, functions, classes, attributes, methods etc.
- Appropriate "object oriented" centric approach to implementation.
- Appropriate use of Project Structure – e.g. . Include files for classes etc.

Submission Requirements:

- Full source code listing.
- User Manual as described.
- Disk (floppy or CD) containing electronic version of user Manual and source code

Sorry, but whe are not going to write the program for you. What have you done so far?
You should use a class/struct for employee, that way it would be easy to add employees to the system. In this class make vars for name etc and worked hours.

Niek

Submission Requirements:

- Full source code listing.
- User Manual as described.
- Disk (floppy or CD) containing electronic version of user Manual and source code

Our submission requirements:
Number 1
Number 2

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.