Dear All,

I have a problem with my Dataset. I am working on VB 2005. My problem is that any changes I make to the DataSet (like adding new query, modifying existing one) I cannot find it (the changes I made to the dataset) while I am working on one of the forms.

Thank you

Post in your code please. The changes that your talking about. Is it in the dataset or in the database queries?

Dear Sir,

First I appreciate your reply and concerning the changes I made is that changes in the DataSet Designer; any change I do to the Dataset does not appear when I am in one of the forms and trying to use that query newly added.

And if I modify any query that I already typed in my forms codes, the modifications does not appear.

It looks like that the Dataset is not responding at all.

I have attached a compressed file containing the Dataset if this will help you.

Again, thank you very much for your reply and help

Oh my.. That's a lot of code there.. Which part are you getting the error. i can't analyse the whole code. Try using break points and check whether any error is thrown.

Dear All,

I have a problem with my Dataset. I am working on VB 2005. My problem is that any changes I make to the DataSet (like adding new query, modifying existing one) I cannot find it (the changes I made to the dataset) while I am working on one of the forms.

Thank you

same problem occur with me
if you got solution of this problem
then please send me the solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.