Where do you buy clothes?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

Where do you buy clothes?

I like Gordman's, Kohls and similar....but then again I don't give a flying 64bit turd about current fashion...lol...so not sure what that says...heh heh

anywhere they stock black jeans and matching colour T-shirts or dress shirts...
If they're cheap, so much the better.

I shop anywhere as long as the clothes is confortable and affordable.

I am not at all fashion conscious. I just wear pretty much any old rag and if anything needs replacing I nip down to tesco lol

Most of my shopping, for shirts at least, the last couple years has been at recruiting events or morale events. And grabbing free shirts out of the rare box in the hall at work.

For jeans, I go anywhere in town that has something that'll fit me (till lately I was aiming for 30x34, and those just don't exist).

I dress right. <er, when I wear a suit>.

I usually buy my clothes at Ross or Costco.

dept stores, but as of lately I have been in my navy bdu uniform -.-

I wear jeans and tshirts I get at Internet marketing conventions ... every day.

I usually buy my clothes at Ross or Costco.

I bought stuff at Ross too....

All hail Primark I say.....

For you guys who have never had a suit fitted - the question "do you dress right or left" has to do with how you hang so the tailor know where to 'adjust' the fit of your trousers.

But you probably knew that.

For you guys who have never had a suit fitted - the question "do you dress right or left" has to do with how you hang so the tailor know where to 'adjust' the fit of your trousers.

But you probably knew that.

I actually thought you meant "I dress correctly ...". You're treading on very thin ice if you are talking about what I think you are talking about. Don't go that direction.

It was all very proper "Does the gentleman dress left or right?"; without knowing what I was being asked, I answered "right" - fortunately, I guessed correctly.

commented: heh heh heh +3

im kind of a moderate, so i guess i dress down the center.

commented: ... +3

heh,heh - it probably would not make much difference how I answered - sigh!

at the mall. ^^ i usually choose best buys LMAO. I dun really care about brand or fashion trends. as long as im comfortable with what i wear, i go for it. ^^

at the mall. ^^ i usually choose best buys LMAO. I dun really care about brand or fashion trends. as long as im comfortable with what i wear, i go for it. ^^

With today's gas prices soaring, going green to include recycled clothing would be a great alternative for folks that just want to be comfortable in what they wear; affordable to the manufacturer and the customer and good (meaning not harmful) to the environment.

With today's gas prices soaring, going green to include recycled clothing would be a great alternative for folks that just want to be comfortable in what they wear; affordable to the manufacturer and the customer and good (meaning not harmful) to the environment.

Here's an idea -- editable cloths

Grigor Coric suggests we might end up with: organic clothes, nutritious clothes, diet clothes; freshly fashion and farm fashion; plum, apple and watermelon sizes instead of S, M, L; fridges instead of wardrobes; no ironing; “grow your own clothes” movemen.

Here's an idea -- editable cloths

Now that's a very interesting way to go...
:):):)

already exists, but not found in stores that are suitable for minors :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.