Just so you know there going away for along time (ever)

Greetings everybody,

As you have probably noticed, we have often had downtimes. This was because it was so hard to keep this site up!
But now we are sorry to inform you all, that SuprNova is closing down for good in the way that we all know it.
We do not know if SuprNova is going to return, but it is certainly not going to be hosting any more torrent links.
We are very sorry for this, but there was no other way, we have tried everything.

Thank you all that helped us, by donating mirrors or something else, by uploading and seeding files, by helping people out on IRC and on forum, by spreading the word about SuprNova.org.
It is a sad day for all of us!

Please visit SuprNova.org every once in a while to get the latest news on what is happening and if there is anything new to report on.

As we wish to maintain the nice comunity that we created, we are keppig forums and irc servers open.

Thank you all and Goodbye!
sloncek & the rest of the SuprNova Team

thats on there web page. http://www.suprnova is all done with bittorrent. I wasent a big seeder or a downloader etc, but I still kjnew of there fame because ever since there start up word on Suprnova has been spread. Im sure every one on this board has heard of, or about suprnova at least once.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

that is awful it is a sad day for bittorrent. I think that it will come back though. The same thing happened to isohunt.com a while back and know there back for now i guess i will just have to use <links removed by moderator>. It is too bad i can't just check out what every place is offering in one single place.

[img]http://willpull22.remnetworks.com/hl2sig.jpg[/img]

I am sorry daniweb i know you try to keep this kind of chat off of here but this news had to be spread. I also thought that in honor of suprnova leaving i would but up my sig one more time. please forgive me.

what? did ya kick him or something?

I'll chime in and say that this is sad news indeed (I actually used Suprnova as my source for downloading Linux iso torrents after release because the main servers would be slammed), but...

Let's not post links to other torrent sites here. We all know the bulk of those sites consist of pirated warez and copyrighted works that are being exchanged illegally. As such, we can't be party to that here at Daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.