For those of you who have wheel clampers in your home town you might enjoy this. This was taken in my home town of Dublin, Ireland. Seems some motorist had better ideas than to pay the clamp release fee:cheesy: I would love to know how he did it.Ryan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Haha! That one is great. I don't believe that the city/town I live in boots cars. However, the University I attend has a private Public Safety department which does throughout campus!

Maybe if it was a motorcycle, he could've had an easier time.

The university I work at uses those clamps. The problem here is, Campus Police have the information on your car and if you do remove it, tsk, tsk. They do not take kindly to removing it yourself, and I think one of them told me it was against the law to remove it yourself.

I think it's common sense to not remove it. Then again, if you didn't have the sense to park there in the first place, then chances are you're going to do something dumb like that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.