As an on going debate this must be settled by the onlooking audience.
You decide.

Ongoing debate? It must be held in secret, because this is news to me. ;)

It's implicit, but it's obvious who the voters have chosen....Can't say I'm suprised.

>but it's obvious who the voters have chosen....Can't say I'm suprised.
I'm not surprised either, since only one person has voted, and that person was you. ;)

since only one person has voted, and that person was you. ;)

That's bullcrap.

Hmm... looks like DMR is somehow the sexiest...

*whistles*

I voted for Narue, because I'm sure any of the guys on the forum would take offense at me calling them sexy... :p

hmm, I'm honoured to be in the shortlist :)

There can be only one choice though for me, given my sexual orientation (and a good choice it is)...

Hmm... looks like DMR is somehow the sexiest...

*whistles*

Um, hmmm, yeah... DMR thinks a certain moderator, who shall of course remain *cough**Alex**cough* nameless, remembers the fun that my little marsupial friends used to have with polls over at JustLinux. :mrgreen:

I still feel like a winner.

Aren't we all? lol

Aren't we all? lol

negative.

To me Catweazle attracts people with his useful advice and a good sense of humour .. so he is the sexiest on this planet ...

But what are the results ?????? DMR = 70000 .. is it some kinda bug or its truely right???

To me Catweazle attracts people with his useful advice and a good sense of humour .. so he is the sexiest on this planet ...

But what are the results ?????? DMR = 70000 .. is it some kinda bug or its truely right???

No, the results are right. People came out of the woodwork, nay, I say they bothered to create an account, just to vote for Good old Dave :D

He even posted a picture of some of those people together at a Dave appreciation party :)

Who's the loser with no votes? :lol:

>Who's the loser with no votes?
Clearly not the loser who started this thread. ;)

I'm not here for a popularity contest so unlike some other people likely did I didn't vote for myself :)

Why does DMR have 7000 votes? Do I need to go investigate the DB?

I didn't do it; honestly!

At least not, erm, this time... :o

With your popularity you don't have to :)

Considering there are only 51000 members.....

Anyways, you need to clarify to everyone that Narue voted for me so they will stop thinking I voted for myself.

I'm really sorry guys. I hate to disappoint, but I took a look at the database and apparently there was a bug in the system, and unfortunately Dave only received one vote ... not 70,000.

why not me---amd_sucks??? is it because i dont like amd????

I think the ladies would vote for Dave Sinkula, if he would be on the list! He looks so boyish and innocent!

why not me---amd_sucks??? is it because i dont like amd????

It's because you're black.

>I think the ladies would vote for Dave Sinkula, if he would be on the list! He looks so boyish and innocent!
Nah, he looks goofy. ;) We'd just have to go by his wonderful personality. :twisted:

Note that DMR's only vote happened because I felt uncomfortable with the number 69999 :-)

:sad: I obviously hang out in the wrong part of this forum. I've never heard of any of you!

:sad: I obviously hang out in the wrong part of this forum. I've never heard of any of you!

lol.

Of course you've never heard of us- we are the dark silent shadows looming over your shoulder as you browse the forums very, very late at night... MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [img]http://www.stevewolfonline.com/Downloads/DMR/Visuals/possessed.gif[/img]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.