What opinions might folks have about this US presidential (potential) candidate?

Fred Thompson - Political Positions - YouTube

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Just another ho-hum politician who hopes that abortion will be the main issue in the elections.

Thank you Captain Retarded. Does anyone else have a thought?

Fred Thompson for President :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :scared:

He did make a good da on Law & Order. Much better actor than Ronald R. was, but not even close to being the same kind of politician.

I take it you're a D. Y'oughta investigate the chat.

Fred Thompson is another crazy person who's decided he'll replace McCain in the trifecta of insanity.

Thank you Captain Retarded. Does anyone else have a thought?

Amazing, I seem to run into folks like you plenty of times, when you differ from their view they call you names. On the other hand, looks like you might not be able to come up with anything more intelligent.

commented: I think my initial reaction was well-founded. I don't know that you've offered anything of substance to date in the lounge. Just mindless trolling. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.