Is it allowed to put a lable on my own topics, so that I can find them easier? An example would be this very topic.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Never mind. I didn't see how to get to my own posts, but I've seen it now. Apologies. You can delete this post if you want.

Click the little hamburger icon to the left of the DaniWeb logo to open the sidebar.

In the Your Content Finder section, click Topics and Posts.

You can add your own tags as well, but you need to have more than a few posts to make up your own words to prevent spamming. Moderators may delete/retag if they don’t make sense for the benefit of the community.

You can bookmark posts by using the bookmark tool at the lower right of every post, then reference them by Hamburger -> Topics and Posts -> Bookmarked Posts. Or you can use other items in the same menu to see a list of threads you have started, or posts you have written.

2020-01-26_094113.jpg

Or there’s also watched topics. You can click the little eye in the first post of any thread to watch/unwatch a topic.

From your member profile, you can choose whether to automatically watch topics you post in. You can also choose whether to receive an email when there is a new post in a topic you’re watching.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.