:D Hello. Introducing myself. I found this site attemting to clean my computer. DaniWeb sounded kind of assuring to me as Daniel is the name of my firstborn. (How naive can you get?) Anyway - hopefully my instinkts are right. I am pretty basic in computerusage, Norwegian, living in Spain - teacher, 52 yrs. :o Thats me.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hey there Daniel, welcome to the forums :)

Hello Karena, welcome. The world is so small. My family and I just moved to the US from Barcelona a few months ago. Where in Spain do you live? Mi mujer es Catalana y es maestra tambien.

hi i want to fix up my comp too

Hi! to everyone

I'm new also on this site and I'm BSc Computer Science student third year level measuring with programming.I have programmed in COBOL,FOTRAN,HTML and JavaScript.I also studied networking I did MCSE,A+ here in the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and I'm currently doing CNE and continuing with HTML and JavaScript on this semester.The Dani's web is awesome really, actually what I most like is the layout of the site and as well this forum is so lovely.I live in South Africa, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban.
Eager Student

Welcome to daniweb Karena.

Thank you, I have managed to do the the program which I were asking for the pseudocode from you belama.

Eager Student

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.