I am 6Maxi, a professional freelancer at 6Maxi. It is a trustable marketplace for digital services for just 6 dollars.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

According to what I can find you launched on April 1, 2021. I would have stayed quiet and avoided that date.

I also see a flurry of spam about this new service. Some were removed (I mod at a few forums.)

Hi, it’s nice to meet you. How does your service compare to Upwork or Fiverr? I get that fiverr started out as everything for $5 and up, and I guess from your name, you’re starting out at $6 and up? Isn’t that like starting a new $2 Store when there’s already a popular Dollar Store down the block? Or am I missing something?

Oh sorry, I misread your initial post. You wrote everything for $6, not $6 and up. That might work out because no one expects to pay $5 at fiverr anymore. Everything is an up-charge there.

Good luck!! :)

commented: It's OK Dani, Yes you have got it right. Everything for $6. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.