I have just started a Twitter marketing campaign and i am not that much experience about it. But i am trying to learn and i need your suggestions. Tell me how can i get tons of followers in short span of time?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Place interesting content on your page. It can be any quality information about your product and related topics.

I don't follow marketing tweets. So that's a dead end for you to gain anyone I know.

If you increase twiter followers . some tips use
1 - post great content.
2 - Writea profeional bio.
3 - Use hashtags.
4 - Place a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram logo on your blog.
5 - Engage With others on the sicial platforms.
6 - Make sure your content is shareable.
7 - Reshare other people content.
8 - Reach out to influencers.
Other more useable Free tool increase your twitter followers . Twinnds , Follow button , hootsuite etc .

I just bought Sendible (http://bit.ly/2pmmfmJ) for managing social media campaign. It is capable to maintain Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts. Let's see what will i get and i will post update.

Twitter followers can be increased if your posts are posted on time. If the posts have a good content, proper hash tags, the right images, then you can certainly get good number of followers. Pun intended posts gather huge crowd.

According to my experience, you can increase followers by using relevant hash tags, infographics, relevant content.

If you really want to increase twitter followers then you should use my stratgey.
Write a professional bio. Use hashtags. Place a Twitter logo on your blog. Engage with others on the social platforms. Make sure your content is shareable. Reshare other people's content.
Thanks for this post.

I won't suggest you obvious things like " create quality content" or "use as many hashtags as possible"
My advise is to find an accounts which are also only at the beginnig of their journey and offer them to collaborete , simply advertise each other

To grow followers to run a successfull marketing caimpaign, first thing you must consider is deciding a "Niche".

Niche is something which defines what category you are interested in for example - fashion, food, travel, etc.
Decide yours and try to post content with hashtags relevant to it.

Be consesnt and focus on your content quality, engage with your followers.

Track your unfollowers and competitors, identify ghost/inactive and fake followers- get rid of them (they are not at all useful, will only impact negatively on your account bringing your engagement rate down).

You can use the tool Followeraudit to identify ghost, inactive followers and unfollowers too.

Be authentic and real to your followers.

To increase Twitter followers, please follow the below steps:

• Follow more people.
  • Optimize your Twitter bio.
  • Use hashtags in your posts
  • Ask people to retweet your tweets
  • Include images with your tweets
  • Link to your Twitter on all your other social media platforms
Member Avatar for nihitthakkar

Here are some of the steps or trics to increase Twitter Followers:

1. Tweet frequently.
  2. Optimize your posting time.
  3. Post visual content.
  4. Utilize hashtags.
  5. Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
  6. Create an inviting profile.
  7. Identify followers within your network.
  8. Draw in followers outside of Twitter.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.