Name: Brianne
Nickname: Bri (pronounced liked Bree)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125
Hair: Brown with a touch of red.
Eyes: Green. Most people say hazel, though because they have brown around the pupil. -_-
Hobbies: I like music, web design, ADOBE, CSS, trying to learn programming languages (haha!), dancing, pretending to sing, reading, writing, I love being around animals, and I watch "The Dog Whisperer" a lot. And for some reason I'm hooked on, "I love New York", and the "Surreal Life". I adore learning about Brigitte Nielsen and Janice Dickinson, too. *drool*

Relationship Status: I've been with my boyfriend for a year. We're pretty serious and talk about marriage all of the time, but we haven't gotten married yet. :-|

Favorite Music: All kinds, except country bubblegum pop (Britney Spears, etc.) and emo/screamo. I like rap, crunk, hip-hop, rock, metal, death-metal, opera, some jazz. You name it and I'll probably like it.

Education: A.S @ Ivy Tech Community College... I haven't decided whether or not I'm going for Graphic/Web/Database Design yet.

Work: Very unstable work as a freelance web designer. *grumps*

Favorite Food: Um. All kinds. I can't have Greek food, though, it's too spicy.

Favorite Movies: Apocalypto, The New World, Braveheart, Squanto, Platoon

Favorite TV Shows: Golden Girls, I Love New York, The Surreal Life, Animal Cops Detroit, The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.

Favorite Video Games: Harvest Moon (PSX), WoW (PC), Legend of Legaia (PSX), FF7 (PSX).

Stuff you Dislike: Being alone, being afraid.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Bri, a very cheesy welcome to DaniWeb from me :)

Hello Brianne,

Welcome to Daniweb....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.