Best way to advertise the site?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I recommend you start reading around on the forums and blogs around the web. There is a ton of free information available.

You will need to do a little legwork to get it, but it's all out there.

Check out,

www.seomoz.org
www.searchenginejournal.com
www.marketingpilgrim.com

those are a few resources that will help you.

I recommend you start slowly with Adwords. But do your research first! Understand how to optimize keyword groups with relevant ads and landing pages.

Sitemapper,

There are plenty of better ways to start marketing on the Internet than going directly to AdWords.

I've spent maybe at most, $100 on AdWords and I can easily generate over 300,000 uniques per month through search traffic.

just the matter of knowing what to do.

I definitely wouldn't start out with AdWords - if you aren't sure what you're doing you can go broke fast with them. Better to work on optimizing your content and promoting in free or low cost methods at first. Article marketing, using Squidoo and HubPages and other methods won't cost you anything but can help you build your site in the eyes of the SEs. Good luck to you.

SEO should be first approach, also combine social media in your marketing approach, once you doing considerably well you can test SEM method.

Getting NON-STOP Traffic By Writing Articles
Dreaming of getting tons of targeted traffic to your site without spending a red cent? Fantasizing of effective free advertising?

Then you should deffinetely start writing articles for promotion!

The things you’ve gotta love about articles are:

A. They’re free to submit, allowing thousands of people to read them (and see your web link) without costing you a dime.

B. They prepare a visitor for purchasing your product or service much more effectively than a three line Pay Per Click ad possibly could.

C. They create a ton of inbound links to your website, which in turn boosts your Search Engine ranking (making it easier for people to find your site).

So, whether you have a product to sell, an affiliate product to promote, a newsletter, or just want more truly targeted traffic to your website, writing articles is THE way to go.

Here are the 4 steps to getting NON-STOP traffic using articles:

1. Write an informative, interesting article that your target audience would enjoy reading. Make sure that the subject covered in your article relates to the content on your site or you won’t convert very many sales or opt-ins.

For instance if your website caters to dog owners: DO write an article on the different breeds of dogs or anything else to do with dogs, but DON’T write an article about cats.

2. If you don’t believe you can write a very good article then pay someone else to write it for you. Elance.com is an excellent place to find potential article writers. Someone on Elance will write you a quality article for a low one time fee, and then you just slap your name on it and promote it as your own (this is perfectly legal).

3. The next step is writing the “ad” that is inserted at the end of your article in the byline, author’s bio, about the auther, resource box or whatever else it may be called. This little 3 to 5 line “ad” will entice your readers to visit your site.

Getting NON-STOP Traffic By Writing Articles
Dreaming of getting tons of targeted traffic to your site without spending a red cent? Fantasizing of effective free advertising?

Then you should deffinetely start writing articles for promotion!

The things you’ve gotta love about articles are:

A. They’re free to submit, allowing thousands of people to read them (and see your web link) without costing you a dime.

B. They prepare a visitor for purchasing your product or service much more effectively than a three line Pay Per Click ad possibly could.

C. They create a ton of inbound links to your website, which in turn boosts your Search Engine ranking (making it easier for people to find your site).

So, whether you have a product to sell, an affiliate product to promote, a newsletter, or just want more truly targeted traffic to your website, writing articles is THE way to go.

Here are the 4 steps to getting NON-STOP traffic using articles:

1. Write an informative, interesting article that your target audience would enjoy reading. Make sure that the subject covered in your article relates to the content on your site or you won’t convert very many sales or opt-ins.

For instance if your website caters to dog owners: DO write an article on the different breeds of dogs or anything else to do with dogs, but DON’T write an article about cats.

2. If you don’t believe you can write a very good article then pay someone else to write it for you. Elance.com is an excellent place to find potential article writers. Someone on Elance will write you a quality article for a low one time fee, and then you just slap your name on it and promote it as your own (this is perfectly legal).

3. The next step is writing the “ad” that is inserted at the end of your article in the byline, author’s bio, about the auther, resource box or whatever else it may be called. This little 3 to 5 line “ad” will entice your readers to visit your site.

this one's something that should be considered when it comes to promotion,

I'm so exited to learn this things. Hopefully it works. Need to earn some money.

Best way to advertise the site?

well man your thread name is showing that there is some material regarding promotion..but hterte is nothing ...so please start some discussion here

its great man...sorry the page waznt upkload properly ..so that i couldnt watch the whole info...but its great...and these are good tips

well i usually sign up to forums and advertise my business ( www.fjbestdeals.com ) its a great way to get free advertising

I think article marketing is one of the best way to advertise online...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.