Hello
I have a house in England, and there I had a broadband connection.
Now in my home I had made small network with 2 desktop PC and 1 laptops.
I had a, internet line is coming to modem and than going to wireless router(which is four ports) and 2PC’s and 1 Laptop is connected to routers.
Now my question is that:
I am living here in other country and I want to fix camera in my house there in England and I want to watch my house from my current staying place. So hoe it will be possible to make connection, which will be definitely wireless.
Please guide

Member Avatar for JaBa

Use remote connection on your house in England. You need little configure your router and one of PC, which one is attached camera. Good Luck!

Use remote connection on your house in England. You need little configure your router and one of PC, which one is attached camera. Good Luck!

hay thanx for ur help!
but i dont know much about this all, i mean about networking and its related things!

i will be very thank full to u if u plz explain me in full detail!!! i will wait for ur reply
bye c ya!
Ahmed

Member Avatar for JaBa

1.) You Need configure your England house broadband rooter. There must be in options something like DMZ zone or other options (depend of your rooter). You need set your rooter to allow incomming connections to specified computer IP address on your "England home" network - for computer which have attached "cameras".
2.) Now use (Remote Desktop/Radmin/VNC) to connect to your England house computer.

Not so good explaining from me! Good luck and you must read rooter manual. ;)

hay JaBa ,
Good Day. Thanks for all ur explaination.its really very usefull for me.
Now i got the idea for solving my problem. really i was eagerly waitng for ur reply.
Thankyou very much.

If i faced any more problems related to this only i will mail u again,hope u will not mind.
Bye c ya
Ahmed

Member Avatar for JaBa

Of course no problems! So good luck with that!

hay JaBa, how u doing? after along time chating with u?
Dear i had a problem and that is,
i had a desktop PC with a broadband connection running through modem on it, now i bought Laptop Dell inspiron 1525, i need to connect my laptop with my pc so as to transfer my files from my pc to lap!
i have only the crossover cable but no router,switch or hub or any other thing so how can i transfer the files????( as people says that no need for any thing just the crossover cable!R they right? )
as i told i had net connection on my pc through Modem so its not shared with laptop- so di i had to have net connection on my laptop also for transfering files from pc or no need!!?

I know u r very prompt but i request u plz reply as soon as possible.
bye

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.