Good morning all and am I glad I found you!!! My buddy and me have a few problems with our Access database and need some outside critism so that we can see clearer and straighter. Are there any willing Access experts out there who have a good knowledge of using dates and figures? Kind regards and many thanks in anticipation, Murdo

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Welcome

Yeah im pretty handy with dates in access.

Here we have alot of people with diff background! Just post your question and the one who have something to say will say

Welcome to Daniweb!!!

and the question is...?

Hi there,

I'm not an expert but have taught Access at Levels 1, 2 and three so if your problem falls within my limited area maybe I can help.

What exactly are you trying to do and what is the problem?

Satchfan

Yeah im pretty handy with dates in access.

I'm not an expert but have taught Access at Levels 1, 2 and three so if your problem falls within my limited area maybe I can help.

What exactly are you trying to do and what is the problem?

Hi and the problem is the attached!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you can help! Cheers, Murdo

and the question is...?

Have had a quick look at your attachment but need to get to grips with what it means. I'm a bit busy at the moment but will see if I can help when I have time.

Hiya and lets hope so but you shouldn't perhaps look at the problem the way we have and that's why we cannot solve it! :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.