Obama Against Outsourcing ??

During his campaign, Obama said he would offer incentives to companies that created jobs at home and halt tax breaks to those that ship work abroad.

what do you think ? Rolling Eyes

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

well, he can try. that might make global companies take EVERYTHING out of the country though

i have few customers in us .I asked them.They told me that they cant stop Outsourcing.

I have worked with quite a few very large companies who simply refused to be talking to anyone from India for example. That's why there are major support and RnD centers located in eastern Europe and UK/I

Obama Against Outsourcing ??

During his campaign, Obama said he would offer incentives to companies that created jobs at home and halt tax breaks to those that ship work abroad.

what do you think ? Rolling Eyes

I think it's great.

it became a big threat to most of IT companies who are solely based on outsourcing

It is not necessary that all election promises should be kept in letter and spirit. I hope outsourcing will not have bad future and perhaps IT is only industry that is to be least affected by world financial crises.

Well , I wanted to say that Although i'm not from U.S.A but i think that Obama will solve all your Problems and achieve every citizen the American Dream.

He is only after the welfare of the Americans and it's a good sign of a leader. But I know not all Americans can work the way third world country workers work..."die hard way".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.