rjeffers 0 Light Poster

This may be the wrong place to bitch........but I bought a hp 7760, looks great and has great features. First day out of the box, it rejects right hand ink cartridge, says its not compatible. 45 minutes later after long support phone call, I have to wait 10 days for a new cartridge to arrive. Next day, install software, action failed. install, uninstall, new hardware wizard, round and round, and still no ink on paper. Also says that the software has not passed Windows Logo Testing........I dowload a newer version (34 MB worth) and still nothing. Next night, 1 hour and 20 minutes on the phone (not so good english speaking rep) and still no ink on paper. Right now it's back in the box and tomorrow it will be back at Office Max.
So, my point is........what is a good photo printer for 200 bucks? I want the viewfinder screen and the media card slots. The 7760 was $129........I would have kept it if the cartridge problem was solved, and I'd get another one if I knew the software would load. (Windows XP, by the way) Any you folks have a good printer suggestion? $400 digital camera needs a good printer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.