Hi,

I work full time in a non-computer industry and am looking for a online school or more specific a college that provides online classes for a Computer Science degree. I am taking classes at night at a local community college right now. I expect to finish an associates in the next year and am looking at options for getting a bachelors.

Any one know of any real accredited schools that offer a good online model for a Computer Science degree?

Thanks in advance
Cheers :cool:

Hi,

I work full time in a non-computer industry and am looking for a online school or more specific a college that provides online classes for a Computer Science degree. I am taking classes at night at a local community college right now. I expect to finish an associates in the next year and am looking at options for getting a bachelors.

Any one know of any real accredited schools that offer a good online model for a Computer Science degree?

Thanks in advance
Cheers :cool:

http://www.tesc.edu

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.