Hi,

I've spent two years writing a maths teaching program and I need to protect it before I can get people to evaluate it or sell copies to schools.

I'm hoping there will be posts on this forum with some advice.

There are several products that I can purchase or trial but it would be nice to hear if other people have successfully used any of these.

Cheers,
Foamgum

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Thanks for joining us!
Nice to meet u! And have fun, hope u can have a great day!

Although noone replied to this request, I can tell you 18 months later that I found SoftwareKey's products to be useful for this purpose.

I looked at SoftwareKey's website and I must admit that I found what they are offering to be a little bit unclear and pretty expensive. If I was going to sell some of my software, I would want to encrypt the code and have licensing options. I have used Armadillo (now Software Passport) in the past for Windows programs and it provides both the encryption and the licensing. For online programs (in PHP) IonCube offers solutions that provide the encoding and licensing at prices that are more reasonable than SoftwareKey's.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.